Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Veteran tags are back!!!!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements Forum' started by Kee, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Hello Differentcrafters.[​IMG]

Veteran tags

After a long and painful wait we are finally pleased to announce the new Veteran tag system
    Its really quick and simple to use simply type /veteran and it will show you which tag

you have got and how many days are left till your next year.
    We have also added tags up to 5 years, this can be seen in the /titles menu.

[​IMG]

Store

Since moving away from Enjin in 2017 the store has remained a neglected part of the old website,
    so we decided to give it a bit of a
    face lift. These cosmetic changes to the store will bring you a smoother
    and more pleasant experience, we hope you love it as much as we do.

Jobs

Up until now when you have purchased an extra job through vote points or the store, it has just given you the exact job you purchased. We have taken the time to change this to allow you to
    change between jobs in any of your purchased extras.
    This change will apply to new purchases only and people with existing extra jobs will need to create a ticket on our discord to have this change implemented (Please include In-game name and how many extra jobs you have)

Point converter

When we moved away from the old site in 2017 we also added a new vote points system. This meant that all old points had to be converted, this was done through a point converter on the store. We have now removed the ability to convert old points as we felt 3 years was plenty of time to convert any old points.
    Your new points can be used at
    /warp pointshop

[​IMG]

Links

As always you can stay in touch about our latest news and updates on our discord HERE
    Voting helps the server
    to keep on thriving, you can vote HERE
    If you want to visit the face lifted store you can visit it HERE

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2020
  2. Hajo2012

Hajo2012 New Member

Hey, I see the new veteran tags are registered since the second reset around may 2015 I think, which makes them inaccurate for people who joined before that. Would it be possible to program the date to be the actual date the server went live? (which was the 10th of april 2014 if I remember correctly)
    Thanks!

3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

To clarify a FAQ, this new system will only date back to the 2015 reset.

4. GeneralGothmog

GeneralGothmog Dark Lord of Middle Earth

Oh wow sounds cool, I've not that long of a veteran yet though lol, I've only been playing for a little over 2 months! I hope someday to join that special Veterans group though!

5. GeneralGothmog

GeneralGothmog Dark Lord of Middle Earth

Woops meant to write I'm, not I've, in my message above but I can't edit it lol, my bad.