Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Welcome to Con-Crete!

Discussion in 'Marketplace & Player Services' started by TheManOfSorrows, Mar 3, 2020.

1. TheManOfSorrows

TheManOfSorrows Al_Cabaane

Hello!

Concrete sure is a cool block to build with but it can be bit annoying to get all the dyes and gravel, craft it and then turn it into solid and ugh.. So why not go and visit my stall at the marketplace? Con-Crete is located at stall #15 at the moment, we have every single color of concrete (also quartz!) you would ever want in stock! And prices.. Man they are too low for my taste but you know, only the best for my customers.

So if you want to support your friendly neighborhood (concrete) dealer, visit the shop!

(Also I heard some weird mafia boss did some spring cleaning in his warehouse and is having a massive garage sale at his humble abode located at /t spawn SheepMafia :oops:)

2. TheManOfSorrows

TheManOfSorrows Al_Cabaane

Hello, again!

Even though we went through some happenings with server resets and all that couple months ago, Con-Crete is still up and open! We still serve all of your concrete needs at shop #15 where you can tp directly with /as tp as-shop15 ;) There's also some of that lovely Terracotta and even all 3 types of ice to get your builds going with some other random items you really should check out!

If you are new to the server, there's something for you too! Wanna get started fast with ender chests, enchanting tables, bookshelves, diamonds.. Con-Crete is selling them too! And if you are short on cash, you should visit our new..

..Buy wall! New and old players can sell stuff to me right here. You get lot of these items by visiting at the Daily and Weekly crates at spawn and voting so.. Free and easy money for you? :eek:

Currently I am buying:

- Voteparty crates ($1500 each)
    - Vote keys ($1750 each)
    - Dirty Gems ($70 each)
    - Green Gems ($800 each)
    - Sealed sockets ($200 each)
    - Mystic Purifiers ($100 each)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
    Shyroz likes this.