Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Stevenxb10’s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Stevenxb10, Oct 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stevenxb10

Stevenxb10 New Member

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

My IGN is Stevenxb10.

Have you had any name changes?
    No.

What timezone do you live in?
    I am from the UK (so currently BST)

How active are you?
    I typically play for a few hours every night. Due to being in sixth form I have very flexible hours and can come online at any time really.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Never.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have a considerable amount of experience being a staff member, through owning my own servers and being mod/admin on a couple of others.
    Typically when I am online each day I see around 3-6 helpers online, and 0-1 mod.
    To maintain the ratio of helpers to mods being around 1 mod for 3 helpers, another active mod is definitely needed - and I know that due to my past experience in roles of leadership and my months of being a helper within the community, I am a suitable candidate for this role.
    As well as this, I would be very useful for assisting helpers, due to my vast knowledge of every plugin we have.

How old are you?
    I am 17.

Tell us about yourself!

I’m Steven, and while I’m not on DifferentCraft I spend all of my free time: studying for a career in medicine in the near future; playing copious amounts of piano; and going mountain biking a lot.
    I really enjoy helping people, for example as I achieved grade 8 piano I am now a tutor for younger members of my school who are interested in similarly picking up music. I enjoy working in a team with others and spend the majority of my time talking to the community here on DifferentCraft :)

Thanks for reading.
    Stay safe everyone <3

acostas and Spookz like this.
  2. Basharbobo1

Basharbobo1 New Member

I have been seeing steven more active recently, he is always answering questions in general and in the staff party chat. big +1 from me

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  3. Server_Error

Server_Error New Member

I have recently started playing in the server but as far as I know steven has being active in chat whenever he is online helping around when he can and just being present in the server in general.

I think an having active mod more often would make the server better regarding keeping things in check and also if another player causes a laggfest or any other big issues like a couple of days ago could be solved sooner.

+1 from me.

Edit: bad english

Basharbobo1 and Stevenxb10 like this.
  4. Jack Daly

Jack Daly New Member

Although I've only been introduced recently, I am very fond of Steven and his enthusiasm in the server. Having heard his impressive piano playing skills this evening, alongside having many interesting conversations with him via chatting on discord or talking on the server, it is very clear to me that he is an intelligent and mature young man. As a result - "very pog" and a big +1 from me.

Spookz and Stevenxb10 like this.
  5. Vaeb

Vaeb Nev/UghMood

Steven is big noob, but does a good job as helper, +1 from nev the dev

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  6. Akaevil

Akaevil New Member

Agreed with Nev, Big noob but bigger heart. Helpful, and i would like to see how we can offer as a mod. +1 for sure

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  7. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Steven is an amazing helper who has loads of experience with the server and its community.
    He's been my best mate on the server for the past four months and is someone who can be fully trusted. He would make a perfect moderator <3

Absolutely huge YES!!!

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  8. Lauriegrace

Lauriegrace New Member

Steven is so dedicated to the server that sometimes I get jealous of all the time he puts into it, he’s a one in a million person who would do anything for anyone. He would be an amazing mod! +1 for the hubby <3

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  9. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

Bruh i solved that fast, wdym..... :(

+1 to steven tho

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  10. FoodStampPharaoh

FoodStampPharaoh New Member

I think Steven would make a great addition to the moderator team. He has a great attitude and is a positive influence on the community. I often seem him helping people and showing kindness. He demonstrates patience and understanding when assisting those in need. +1 from the FoodStampPharaoh.

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  11. moistsauce

moistsauce New Member

Hi Steven

+1

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  12. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.