Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Cordestians Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Cordestian, Apr 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordestian

Cordestian New Member

What is your IGN?
    Cordestian (nick is Cord). I haven't used teamspeak in years. I can make a new one if necessary but my discord is Valeticus|Cordestian#6200

Have you had any name changes?
    No

What timezone do you live in?
    EST|GMT-5

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    only kicks from myself and friends as jokes.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I've played on this server regularly for a few months now and I know the community fairly well. I enjoy helping when needed, and directing players to the resources available whenever possible. I'm a nurse irl and, as such, have excellent critical thinking skills and am able to prioritize and delegate appropriately. On the days I'm available to play on the server, I play up to 12 hrs straight. This is unlikely to change in the future.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!
    I enjoy organization and streamlining processes. As it applies to a minecraft server; I enjoy organizing punishment logs, and researching plugins to see how they can be improved/modified to improve the server. I do not know any coding languages that would help with the server, but can always learn given the tools and opportunity.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    TheManOfSorrows likes this.
  2. ExMafia

ExMafia Mayor of Rainbovia and Leader of Seraphia

Cord is a very professional, kind, and caring person. All of the interactions I've had with him have been nothing but positive. I've never seen him act with anything but the wellbeing of others and their interests at heart. Ever since we promoted him to Co-Mayor in EcoCity he has been nothing short of flawless.

A very large +1 from me. I'm sure you'll have a difficult time finding anyone that has anything bad to say about Cord.

Cordestian likes this.
  3. EstellaOfVenus

EstellaOfVenus 19 Circles ontop of eachother

on a good amount, isn't toxic, need more helpers
    +1

4. MRbread

MRbread New Member

+1 cord helpes alot in the server

5. Leonaustin127

Leonaustin127 New Member

as little as I want more ecocity staff members, I have to admit you'd make a great addition to the team, you're helpful to staff, dedicated to the server and definitely know your stuff, from what I can tell you have the maturity to deal with situations calmly if they were to arise. In short definitely a +1 from me

Cordestian likes this.
  6. AashTheSenku

AashTheSenku New Member

I remember when I was in Eco, Cord helped with various scenarios and workstyles. He is always helpful in pretext of either City or server as whole.
    He would be a great addition to the staff team. Hey Cord, Aash here with a +1, Good Luck! :D

Cordestian likes this.
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.