Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Acinonyx_phoenix helper application <3

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Dark_cougar, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    Acinonyx_phoenix

Have you had any name changes?
    Oofles I have a few, one I’m known for is cougar_shadow, arctic_katze, dark_cougar and bl00dshadow

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT+13. New Zealand

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Warned by chadess, keep sexual chat out of general, banned for a VPN (wasn’t really a ban), warn by neyau for player harassment (I was farming zombies and they other player didn’t take it kindly) warned by kieran for vulgar words, Kicked by moistsauce a few times for swearing and banned by Samuelstar for 24 hours (minor grief) most of these are minor so plz don’t hold them against me lol

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I have played for 2 years now, i love differentcraft, I play a lot and I have helped a lot of players, I feel like I would really help a lot, I do get mad in general and overreact sometimes, I get along with most players So that’s also pretty good, being a staff member is what I have been wanting to do for a while now and I hope that dream can come true,

How old are you?
    I am 15 years (3rd of October 2004)

Tell us about yourself!
    Well, outside of minecraft I go to high school, my favourite subject's are PE and art, I love animals my favourite animal is a cat, for my career I want to do something that helps animals, I know a lot about animals and here’s a Cool fact: Humans can hear up to about 20,000Hz, while cats can hear up to 64,000Hz, in my list of music I listen to David Bowie and queen, I am learning piano/keyboard and when ever I have spare time I’m playing minecraft

2. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hello Acinonyx_phoenix, Your most recent punishment was less than 2 weeks ago. Staff would like to see the last punishment a player has received to have been longer than that. I suggest you wait at least another month or two before applying as a helper again. :)

AdamSPA likes this.
  3. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

I have to agree with Cali here, give it some time.

-1 From me now.

-Ecologic

4. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello, we really appreciate you taking the time to apply but feel it's best if you wait to submit another application.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.