Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

acostas' introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by acostas, Sep 20, 2017.

1. acostas

acostas Member

Hello dear Differentcrafters.

I am acostas and my real name is Costas (comes from Constantine).
    In game you can find me most of the time in Athenia town (waiting for Delaeh to come back). I am a faithful dog. Another place I hang around is my Guardian farm which is my biggest project till now and made it by copping Phiffan's one (don't tell him). When I am bored I go for mad mining and I stop only when inventory, /echest, /chest and all kind of virtual storage are full with valuables;p

In real life you can find me in Athens, Greece (yes its really a crazy coincidence that I got invite in Athenia town from Delaeh). I am a 39yo architect so I spend a lot of time on my computer working mostly on 3D Render pojects and I often work as website designer/developer for some extra earnings. I have a twin brother (yes i duplicate) and a black cat called ArgĻŒ (which at greek means slow, cause she is slow mind;p)

And that's all for now folks, catch you in game:)

2. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

You sound like an awesome person! What kind of buildings do you design irl? And before I forget...

@Phiffan He's stealing your GUARDIAN farm design.

acostas likes this.
  3. User3051

User3051 New Member

An architect on minecraft? How suiting. Greece is among my top travel places, definitely a beautiful place! Looks forward to seeing you in game. :)

acostas likes this.