Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Admin application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Kee, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Admin Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

Tell us your in game name and nickname, as well as your name on TeamSpeak3.
    Kieranlb05
    Have you had any name changes?
    If you have please list them here.
    Nope
    What timezone do you live in?
    This is important when we’re planning staff meetings.
    UTC / BST
    How active are you?
    Let us know how often you’re online, and when.
    I am very active and well known within the community
    Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    We’re looking for honesty and whether you’ve changed, not a reason to deny you.
    I have a lot of tests on my history, I think I have a genuine warn but not for anything serious
    Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Tell us in a paragraph why you would be suitable to this position, and why we should offer you an interview.
    I honestly feel like this is my time to come back again and become a community leader and really show that the server can achieve much higher than it currently is.

I don’t get supprised by anything on the server anymore so I guess I could say I’m not going to be stunned by a toxic player.

I do not tolerate toxic members of any community and will do my absolute best to remove them at any cost.

Experience:

I have ran and co ran a town almost all my time on the server, I know all the basic and some advanced towny, mcmmo and mypet commands.
    I have been helper, t-mod, mod, supervisor and admin for varying lengths of time and have my own way of doing things when it comes to staff that manages staff efficiently and effectively.
    I have a document with a list of easy to advanced questions to quiz staff upon an application.

Player satisfaction:

I believe that all players young, old and of any gender should be treated equally and with respect. If I can do anything that would make a player more comfortable on the server that would make me deeply happy, I frequently replace items and money for players in need.

It is in my best interest that the player is the most important person.
    How old are you?
    Do you meet the age requirement?
    Tell us about yourself!

Include anything you want us to know about you outside of Minecraft.
    I am a dog and food loving man who is outgoing and enjoys shopping very much

I don’t have many hobbies but minecraft is this but is a bit empty
    Please copy and paste the above format and use lots of detail in your responses!
    Done
    Following the submission of your application, it will be reviewed by staff. Please don’t ask if we have seen it, or about the status of your application. Doing so will most likely result in your application being denied. In due time, you will be contacted by the Owner or Admin about an interview or feedback. If your application is denied, please take the feedback into consideration and wait at least 2 weeks before re-applying.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.

Good Luck!

Payloss likes this.
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Here is my original mod app

Hello after being helper for about a week now, I've decided that being staff is pretty chill and honestly quite rewarding, I would like to be able to do more to help the server, feels pretty bad telling someone to wait for a mod to come online when I have the time to go and investigate a grief. I don't want mod to ban people or have power over anyone I just feel I'm at the point now where I can help full time, I've also already made mod decisions.

Payloss likes this.