Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Akaevil's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Akaevil, Aug 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akaevil

Akaevil New Member

What is your IGN?

Akaevil, akaevil #1901 (Discord)

Have you had any name changes?

None

What timezone do you live in?

Central Time Zone (GMT-5)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

Yes, I have received a ban when I first joined, before reading the rules I destroyed around a town without knowing it was against the rules

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I have been on this server since May, in the beginning I had a rough start, however lately for the past few months I have been answering newcomers questions, as well as reporting suspicious activities, so far I have caught a few LWC bypass, and dupers, with the help of Shyroz they were banned, and Muffinity quick response they were able to stop them swiftly. I do enjoy talking, and helping newcomers understand the server as it is distinct from the Vanilla version, I like investigating suspicious activities, and I go through any investigation thoroughly.

How old are you?

I’m 22 years old

Do you meet the age requirement?

Yes

Tell us about yourself!

I am a student in college with a Criminal Justice major, and Psychology minor. I like to play, and watch soccer, fish, skate, also I’m learning guitar, but I am pretty terrible. I enjoy talking to people, both business wise, and for entertainment, I have also traveled to lots of countries, and I speak English, and Arabic.

2. Shyroz

Shyroz King of Jonia.

I've know Akaevil for over a month at the moment and, even as he said, he had a bad start at the server by doing a grief, when he come back after his ban, he adapted really good to the rules and i saw him being more into the community by helping new and old people.
    He shows that he learns fast from his errors and do his best to help everyone, and he is really really active, +1.

3. Daniel Clarke

Daniel Clarke aka NOASSI

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Hello. I am sorry but we are currently not looking for more staff at the moment.
    Feel free to reapply at a later date if there are positions to be filled :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.