Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Asking for forgiveness.

Discussion in 'Approved' started by al3c101, Sep 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al3c101

al3c101 New Member

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. al3c101

al3c101 New Member

3. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

There was a lot leading up to the mute. I had asked you in chat 3 separate times to settle down and lay off the swearing. The server was at a quiet time (only about 12 players online) and you managed to get chat pretty upset to where quite the argument had broken out.

If you look at the pictures I posted with your mute, you did not "drop the conversation" you were continuing to argue with me and several other people in chat. As for the items you lost, it was not my fault you died, nor anyone else. So telling me that "I wasn't doing my fucking job" by providing you with items when you were killed by a "glitched skeleton" isn't going to get you anywhere. All I was trying to do was show you that pigmen grinders are a great way to get good items. Yes as good if not better than what you probably lost if you were killed by a mere skeleton.

In the future be nicer to people, people on this server are known to help those who need it. To receive kindness you first have to give it, and telling me to fuckoff when I was simply giving you advice doesn't help either.

I will unban you but you will be muted for 2 days instead. Think before you hit that enter key in the future.

Accepted

Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.