Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by KebabEmpire, Apr 7, 2018.

1. KebabEmpire

KebabEmpire New Member

What is your IGN?
    CantEvenHook

When were you punished?
    April 04, 2018, 16:11

Who by?
    Oceanic_

What offence did you commit?
    Innapropriate builds

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I am sorry for building innapropriate, it was meant as a joke and didnt really think of it, Marina and me just had a good day and therefore I didnt think about anything at that point. I will make sure that this does not happen again, as I do not want to be banned nor offend anyone here on the server. I can assure you that it won't happen because Marina is getting way too happy when we play together, so getting myself banned and not paying attention to the rules would be counterproductive. If there is anything to show my regret for these actions I will do so, but sadly you have to take my word for it that I am sincere.

Additional comments.
    I want to add that I take the responsibility that Marina ( CantEvenCharm ), did build these things too. She only added 1-2 blocks since we both thought of it as a joke, whatsoever I did initiate it, so I would be pleased to atleast hear that you could take the burden of this punishment off of her. Thank you for reading, I am sorry if this seems a bit empty for an apology, but if you want to we can gladly talk this out on the Discord/Teamspeak whatever the result may be, I am just simply not good in writing down my thoughts.

Sincerely,
    CantEvenHook

2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

Hello CantEvenHook
    i feel like you have learened from your mistakes
    as for marina she will have to make a ban apeal herself

Accepted thread locked