Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Fox_Overlord, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Fox_Overlord

Fox_Overlord New Member

What is your IGN?
    Fox_Overlord

When were you punished?
    April 21 2018

Who by?
    Berengaria

What offence did you commit?
    Inappropriate Skin. I'm not certain as to what was inappropriate about it. It's a fairly basic skin based off some scifi sketches my friend drew.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I wasn't aware that my skin was inappropriate and wasn't given a specific reason as to what was so bad about it. It's based off a sketch for a comic my friend draws. The character is an SS Lieutenant (SS standing for Secret Service) his duty is to protect foreign diplomats from any and all threats. Like all of the political protection units they're required to wear a red band on the left arm to signify that they are armed and given orders to attack any suspicious persons. Their hat also functions as a breathing apparatus for any toxic/lethal environments.

Additional comments.
    I enjoy playing on this server and plan to invite a few friends to play once i get my town situated. Warnings or some other way to bring problems to attention before a ban that ceases productivity would be nice, because I still have no idea why I was banned and would have been happy to change had I been asked.
    --------Update------- I have changed my skin also. I looked through the rules just now and the only rules on skins was nothing offensive. I'm not certain as to how this is deemed offensive, but I have changed it.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

accepted Welcome back
    Thread Locked

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018