Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by G0d_of_Cha0s, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G0d_of_Cha0s

G0d_of_Cha0s New Member

I was banned for tp killing and griefing (2018/09/03) By aWinterRose
    I killed a player weeks ago and I did give him his stuff back and I even told him I would kill him if he tped because he was harassing me to join his town after I told him to stop. I believe I was wrongfully accused of the other thing however, which would be griefing.
    I have been a player for a while. Over a year. I promise not to tp kill again, honest mistake and I will even review the rules for griefing, but I am a very active player and I really enjoy the server. Thank you for your time and have a great day-yours truly G0d_of_Cha0s

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  2. SteenDeFenomeen

Please make the appeal following the appeal format that can be found Here.
    That will make it a lot cleaner to read through :)
    - Steen

User3051 likes this.
  3. G0d_of_Cha0s

G0d_of_Cha0s New Member

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.
    G0d_of_Cha0s
    When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.
    (2018/09/03)
    Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.

aWinterRose
    What offence did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.
    was banned for tp killing and griefing (2018/09/03)
    I killed a player weeks ago and I did give him his stuff back and I even told him I would kill him if he tped because he was harassing me to join his town after I told him to stop. I believe I was wrongfully accused of the other thing however, which would be griefing.
    I have been a player for a while. Over a year. I promise not to tp kill again, honest mistake and I will even review the rules for griefing.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    I am a very active player and I really enjoy the server I will just ignore something when somebody is annoying me and wont destroy property. Thank you for your time and have a great day-yours truly G0d_of_Cha0s

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

It doesn't matter what your reasoning is for TP killing. It's not allowed, end of. If someone was bothering you, you should have contacted staff or used /ignore on them. Breaking the rules is not the way to go about it. It's also not your first offence, so you should know by now it's not allowed.

Additionally, here's a couple screenshots that show you griefed a building.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Denied.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.