Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Triskit, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triskit

Triskit Member

What is your IGN?
    its_triskit

When were you punished?
    4/6/2020, ~8:30 PM (7 day ban)

Who by?
    Muffinity

What offence did you commit?
    Use of a third party auto clicker

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I fell earlier today and hurt my wrist, so it really hurt to spam click at a guardian farm, so I wanted to circumvent that pain without circumventing the mcmmo xp, and began auto clicking. In hindsight, I should have notified a staff member before going about my own accord and being defiant, but hindsight is 20/20. My judgement has been cloudy recently, with all of the bad news and bad things happening to us all daily (I know its not an excuse). I really love this server and the community which I think I have become a part of, so any time away is really hard tbh. I will move forward from this point onward avoiding all forms of illegal hacking/modding at all costs and apologize immensely. The coming week will not be easy for me. I suppose what I'm trying to get across is that I have learned my lesson and will conduct myself more appropriately in the coming weeks, months, and hopefully years to come.

Additional comments.
    I do not personally expect this appeal to be accepted and I respect Muffinity's decision entirely. I was being dumb and I cannot reiterate enough how deep my apologies to the integrity of this server run. I suppose Im making this appeal primarily to address my reasoning, and to express my love of the server as a whole. I hope to be reintegrated sooner rather than later.

Regards and love,
    Triskit ♥

AdamSPA and acostas like this.
  2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

After reading through your ban appeal, though we don’t agree with using auto-clickers for any reason since they can be considered an afk machine on our server; we’ve decided to shorten your ban. Your ban will be in effect until this time tomorrow.

Peter_B_A, AdamSPA and Triskit like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.