Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Hardcore_04, Feb 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hardcore_04

Hardcore_04 New Member

What is your IGN?
    Hardcore_04

When were you punished?
    2021-02-23

Who by?
    Spookz03

What offence did you commit?
    using an x-ray texture pack in the mining world

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Yes I was banned, and yes I was using x-ray, will I do it again, no chance... I started playing on this server maybe a week ago and its really come to grow on me if I'm being completely honest. I have a bunch of friends that I play within the server and got to know over this time. it is completely my fault for x-raying, now facing the punishment it is clear to me that the extra in-game money or diamonds will never be worth losing a social space for me and my buds to hang out in.

Once again I'm sorry, and any decision you decide to make in terms of my ban appeal will be accepted with no hard feelings.

Additional comments
    this is the first time I've done any x-raying or other bannable offenses on any servers. I know its not something you can just believe, but all I have as proof is my word.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem

Hi,

I appreciate your honesty in your appeal, however we take any form of cheating here very seriously, and I am afraid you will not be unbanned. If you join our discord and make positive contributions to the community for a few months, your ban may be reduced slightly if you choose to appeal again in several months.

Appeal Denied
    ~ Spookz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.