Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by BikFastDino, Feb 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BikFastDino

BikFastDino New Member

What is your IGN?

My IGN is DinoJava

When were you punished?

I was punished around 1:00 AM at 2/28/2021

Who by?

gonzo1o

What offense did you commit?

I decided to use an “Xray” texture pack so I can get better gears and tools, which got me in this whole problem.

Why should we accept your appeal?

Before I begin saying this, I want to state that I am fully responsible for what I did and knew that it was foolish but decided to do it anyways, prior to this I would understand why you would deny this appeal, I also accept any further punishments that you give if I ever cross the line/break the rules again.

To begin with, I understood what I was doing was wrong but still decided to do it anyway, which turned out to be one of the dumbest ideas I could have ever done. I wanted better tools and loot so I can do more things on the server without being restrained by iron tools, I may have joined the server the day before the ban, but even though I was in it for a singular day I enjoyed it., as I was playing with a friend it made it better than ever, and I've been extremely eager to play. I understand what I did was foolish and uncalled for, but I hope you can forgive me for this mistake. I now learned from my mistakes and would promise to restrain my eagerness from using hacks. If I ever cross the line again, I will accept any punishment or even a perm ban. I've been respectful to the ban and have had no plans to try to bypass it with an alt if that is even possible. I just hope that you can forgive me for violating one of your rules.

Additional comments.

I also forgot to mention that you can clear my inventory and can supervise me whenever you please as it makes up for me violating the rule, Aswell as if any more details are needed, I will be more than happy to say it.

Stevenxb10 likes this.
  2. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros

Getting better gear and tools is something that has to be worked for, it isn't meant to be easily obtainable. That said, if you'd taken a few minutes to actually learn about the server you'd know diamond's are worth very little, to the point where after about 15 minutes of getting money you could easily afford a full set of gear. Given that you've admitted to using an Xray texture pack there's nothing further that needs saying. Your appeal is denied, come back in 6 months.

BikFastDino likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.