Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cinnamontoast, Jun 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinnamontoast

Cinnamontoast New Member

What is your IGN?
    Cinnamontoast098

When were you punished?
    2021-06-09

Who by?
    gonzo1o

What offence did you commit?
    I was banned for X-raying what happened is I have a little brother and usually I am the only one playing on our computer but he wanted to play so I got of and my friend wanted to go to the pool but I forgot to log off my account so I go to the pool and when I come back everything seems normal and I open my inventory and I see a bunch of diamonds and netherite and I thought someone had dropped then to me but then later that day I get banned from the server apparently my brother had installed an x-ray texture pack and x-rayed.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Because I did not know that my brother was x-raying and I did not do the x-raying myself and to stop it from happening again I will uninstall the texture pack, I will tell my brother make sure he wont do it again, and I will always log off my computer when I'm done

2. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros

Our rules are quite clear in that your account is your responsibility. Even if your account is used by someone else and the violation of our rules is done by them you are equally responsible, and as such the punishment applies to you as well. Appeal denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.