Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Approved' started by TrumpInTheTrees, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrumpInTheTrees

TrumpInTheTrees New Member

Hey, my ign is TrumpInTheTrees and I was banned on the 26 of August 2017 (I'm not sure what specific time)I disagree with my ban from aWinterRose. I got banned because I was destroying land on my plot before I left my town. I guess I wasn't supposed to do that but on the town rules at spawn it says when you leave the town destroy everything on my plot so I did. I just started playing different craft not even a month ago so I don't understand everything and I don't think I deserve this ban, it was all just a misunderstanding.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hello,

Please read and follow the template. It says to copy and paste the format into your own thread. In the future your appeals will be denied if you don't follow it.

I'm suspicious of your explanation, because you claim that there is a sign that says to remove everything on your plot, however you didn't. You only took the more valuable blocks, [e.g. quartz]. If you were only doing what the town rules said, why didn't you remove everything? It clearly shows a partially built structure that you tore apart, which wasn't even built by you.

The owner also claimed they told you not to destroy it, and you did anyways.

3. TrumpInTheTrees

The town owner wasn't even on while I was attempting to destroy my old home plus the blocks that I broke were either thrown away or not even picked up but I will just wait until the ban is over to play again

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

They claim they told you prior to purchasing the plot this rule.

If it's as you claim, a misunderstanding, and you're willing to return the items or repair the build, I'll unban you.

5. TrumpInTheTrees

I will return the items that I have if a have any but I can not rebuild because I can't build and it would look bad if I did but thank you so much

6. User3051

User3051 New Member

I've just unbanned you.

Appeal Accepted.

Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.