Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

BAN THE WORD RETARD FROM SERVER

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by Prince_Darius, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Prince_Darius

Prince_Darius New Member

This is a no brainer. we cant say s word or f word, yet the R WORD is still allowed. People use the R word too put people down and make them feel like a worthless human being. Gappy does this all the time. Its his weapon of choice too put people down. Jordan, your a good man of values and morals. Ban this word

Prince Darius

Kieranlb05 likes this.
  2. Kieranlb05

Kieranlb05 Member nearly 3 years
    Staff Member Supervisor

Thought I would delete the other 2 threads as an in depth response here would be better.

Firstly I would like to introduce myself, I am Kieran the supervisor in charge of staff and daily running of support.

Secondly, I'm guessing you were muted for something which you felt was unjust, this will need to be appealed in the correct format under the appeals section. Where one of my staff or even me will take a look for you.

I'm also going to make a guess that someone has said something you dislike in chat while no staff were on, we have a robust system for this, all you need to do is screenshot chat where they said it and make a report, in most instances we will even accept chat logs if we can match them with server logs. Then simply post your evidence on our report a player section (correct format please) and we will deal with the player(s) in question.

Finally, I would like to point out the word described in the title of this post is indeed disallowed from chat for obvious reasons. Anyone using this word in chat will be warned or muted. So please make a report.

- Kieran