Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

banana peel #2

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Raspudean, Dec 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raspudean

Raspudean New Member

What is your IGN?
    Raspudean

When were you punished?
    A very long time ago I was brutally punished

Who by?
    The man, the myth, the legend, himself, Wuphe.

What offence did you commit?
    i do not recall breaking any rules. I fear this was an act of discrimination..

Why should we accept your appeal?

For many weeks and months now, I haven't been able to eat or sleep due to the traumatic events that happened leading up to my unjust ban. Many hours were spent crawled up in a corner sobbing out uncomprehendable words. My speech has been affected. My family worries for me. They ask me 7 times a day "Are you okay?" And I reply with a soft "I'm fine" while a tear rolls down my left cheek. I catch the tear with my tongue before it can drip off my chin. Each tear I catch is more saltier than the last. The tears have been the only thing keeping me alive right now. Salt and water. I'm afraid I won't survive for much longer on my tears though. I fear the day will come that my major organs start shutting down and calling it a day. *CRI* I am too young to die.

Every now and again I will go to church and walk down the aisle with my head bowed down in sadness. When I reach the end of the aisle my knees give way and I land down on the hard wooden floors beneath my knees with a heavy and painful thud. My palms become sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. I raise both my arms with clenched fists and look up to the high cieling, searching for Jesus. I catch a glimpse of him and then yell out "WHYYYYYYY?!". No response. I cry.

Please unban me, this is the only cure to my unhappiness. I want to be able to eat my favourite foods again.

Additional Comments
    It was christmas yesterday and I didn't even get to eat any of my mother's homemade cooking because of the depression this ban has left me in. I miss real food but most of all I miss my mother's home made lasagna. So please, in the name of Jesus, have mercy on me and unban me so I can resume eating left over turkey. Thanking you.

Love from,
    Dean xoxo

2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

your history is so long plus your unbanned in 4 days anyway
    i dont see it as being reasonable to unban you

denied
    thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.