Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Banned on Discord.

Discussion in 'Appeal Your Punishments Here' started by Triskit, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Triskit

Triskit Member

Why were you banned?:
    No reason given

Who by?:
    Jardon

Why should we accept your appeal:
    To be frank, I don't think this will get any traction. Jordan's word is final because its his server. To be honest, I've fallen out of the Differentcraft community in recent months due to the way in which it is ran. I hold no grudges. It's just obvious that this server isn't the place for me like it used to be anymore. All I ask is for a reason why. Jordan cited toxicity, when asked by his mods why I was banned, but he refused to provide any examples of said toxic behavior. I attempted to contact him privately via discord, but my friend request has gone unanswered for multiple weeks now. Because of this, I ask publicly, on the only platform I have left, why, exactly, I was banned from the official Differentcraft Discord server.

Anything you'd like to add?:
    I just think it's quite funny that me, the person who most often critiqued Jordan's lack thereof transparency, even as far as it comes to his staff team, was a prime example of the aforementioned lackthereof.

Good day to all
    <3 Triskit

albertwhiskers and poesepro like this.
  2. Triskit

Triskit Member

Apologies for not going by the format entirely. I was sorta going off memory. My IGN, although irrelevant, is "its_triskit". The ban was made approximately 2 weeks ago.

3. Triskit

Triskit Member

Look, its been nearly 2 weeks, and nothing from anyone. Are you serious? I know the staff gets notified when there is a new ban appeal so why has nothing been said? I don't mean to come off as aggressive but this is honestly ridiculous.

hope to hear from you guys soon, i guess.
    Triskit

4. Dark_cougar

Dark_cougar Cougar_shadow

I kinda agree with you, even tho we don’t really get along now I agree