Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Blazingwither22’s mod application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Blazingwither22, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blazingwither22

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

Tell us your in game name and nickname, as well as your name on TeamSpeak3

My In game name and TS name is blazingwither22.

Have you had any name changes?
    If you have please list them here.

None

What timezone do you live in?
    This is important when we’re planning staff meetings.

EST Maine

How active are you?
    Let us know how often you’re online, and when.

I’m on most every ev ning and n the daytime as my schedule allows

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    We’re looking for honesty and whether you’ve changed, not a reason to deny you.

I have had a few warnings a long tim ago, recently I did a dumb thing taking some stuff from an inactive town member but wasn’t punished for it. Just a verbal warning. During the Halloween event, I got a little hot headed one evening over something stupid. I was having an especially hard time as a friend had recently passed away. I know as staff would have to keep my cool and usually do but that evening I was not thinking clearly.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Tell us in a paragraph why you would be suitable to this position, and why we should offer you an interview.

I’m on the server just about everyday for several hours I know the rules and am always helping new players by answering questions when I can. I’ve been staff on other servers and loved it. My favorite server I was staff on was great until the owner reset it and forced everyone to start over. He didn’t do like we do here and keep the old world and just make an updated world. I left that server because when it finally came back after the reset no one I had played with was on and it wasn’t much fun anymore. That’s when I came back to different craft (I had taken a few month hiatus). Haven’t found a server I like as much as differentcraft.

I think I should be staff for a few reasons. 1 we need more staff. Many times I’m on and there are no staff on. Thankfully Lords can kick as we’ve had several incidents of trolling that have needed staff to come on to ban people and we’ve had a few Lords whomkept kicking until they gave up. 2 I know the rules and many changes mma do ( I’m learning new ones all the time). 3 I am on a lot which is necessary as there are many times staff s neededbut none are on. I Help as best I can but I have no powers to do anythng about the problem, all I can do is tell the, to take,screenshots and post to the forums. I want to be angle,to do more to help players .

How old are you?
    Do you meet the age requirement?

I do. I’m 39

Tell us about yourself!

Include anything you want us to know about you outside of Minecraft.

I play on Minecraft because my son got me into it. He plays spuraticly on the server (bugsyboy369). I’m active in my church youth group as a leader. I love reading and crafting. I. Disabled so I don’t work which is why I’m on the game so much.

2. JDawg

JDawg Resident Troll

There's also no need to be patronizing about it; and yet here you are being just that. Funnily enough if I recall correctly you left staff; and thus directly contributed to these very staff openings people are applying for. Perhaps try some silent introspection on the matter? Always seems to do wonders for me.

Kee and CoolJoe like this.
  3. Blazingwither22

If Jordan would get off hisnbutt and answer the many open apps he has waiting, maybe I wouldn’t have to apply again

LittleSkittle_ likes this.
  4. Brenden

Brenden Member

Blazing, I love you as a player, I really do so I don't want you to be mad at me but I don't think your fit for staff for many reasons.
    You get mad way to easily, you go rage mode when someone talks about religion. Your an amazing player on the server, always helping people, because your a nice a helpful person I'm sorry I just don't think your staff material.

LittleSkittle_ likes this.
  5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

hello blazing ive not been on ts in a while id like to see you be more active and then we can discuss staff again

6. user6118

user6118 New Member

Kieran... she’s on ts and the server every night lol

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

ive not been on ts so i dont know whos active, my apologies if this is true

8. Blazingwither22

Yes I’m on TS just about every day and th server almost every evening.

9. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

when can you be on ts next

10. Blazingwither22

Later this evening. I’m helping my son with homework so absolutely no later then 8 my time (it’s 6 now) but most likely by 7

11. JDawg

JDawg Resident Troll

Going to bump this as I think blazing would make a good helper and I'm honestly not sure why she hasn't been given it yet.

12. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

i am pleased to say that it has been agreed within the team and among the upper staff,
    that you should be helper

accepted
    leaving open

13. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

edit:

accepted
    thread locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.