Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

BlueXanders Mod Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BlueXander, Apr 5, 2021.

1. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.
    Helper Staff Member

What is your IGN?
    Minecraft: BlueXander
    Discord: The Gaming Daemon#7257

Have you had any name changes?
    No name changes

What timezone do you live in?
    BST (GMT+1)

How active are you?
    I'm often online anywhere between 5 minutes to 1 and a half hours surrounding school hours (7am - 3:30pm) everyday. I'll be more active after getting my laptop repaired.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have been punished before but it's been a very long time since I've had any kind of punishment

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I've been Helper for a long time now and I've since felt like I could do more for the server. I've been feeling a little useless in terms of what I can actually do so I feel like I would do better in a moderator role.

How old are you?
    I am 16 years of age, and 17 in October

Tell us about yourself!
    There's not much to say, I'm a punk rock teenager who enjoys gaming and writes books. I'm aspiring to become a History teacher and make gaming videos in my spare time.

2. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member
    Moderator Staff Member

I'm sorry to say but currently I think your most useful in your current role, we currently have 4 full mods and 1 t mod I do not see us needing more at the moment.

Cali_Blonde98 likes this.
  3. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros
    Moderator Staff Member

As of the moment we have a large number of active mods with fewer active helpers. On top of that recently your activity has somewhat declined. I think given that fact more time active is needed before a promotion is given, and circumstances would need to change for a new moderator to be brought on. -1

4. Spookz

Spookz Leader of EcoCity and Panem
    Moderator Staff Member

I'm afraid I have to agree with diamond and gonzo here. At present there does not seem to be a shortage of moderators, whereas we are somewhat short of active helpers. I believe remaining in your current role would be best for the time being.

5. Leonaustin127

Leonaustin127 New Member
    Helper Staff Member

Sadly I'm gonna need to agree, we have so few active helpers, and 4 active mods right now, so I'm gonna have to -1 the app too for now

6. Kosu_

Kosu_ New Member

-1 Terrible human being, don't recommend for mod role

7. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos
    Moderator Staff Member

Hello Xander,

Not only do I agree with my fellow Mod associates regarding the number of active Mods compared to the number of active Helper and Helpers as a whole, objectively, I do not believe in this stage of your life you have the maturity to carry the weight of the Mod role. In
    this moment in time, I am unable to confidently believe you will be able to objectively and respectfully handle the various situations Mods are continually faced with.

- Kali

TheManOfSorrows likes this.
  8. Cyanisokalt

Cyanisokalt New Member

Hello Xander,

Not only do I agree with my fellow Mod associates regarding the number of active Mods compared to the number of active Helper and Helpers as a whole, objectively, I do not believe in this stage of your life you have the maturity to carry the weight of the Mod role. In this moment in time, I am unable to confidently believe you will be able to objectively and respectfully handle the various situations Mods are continually faced with.

9. neyastar

neyastar melon waifu ♡

ur biased
    u smell bad
    u suck
    ur mean

10. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.
    Helper Staff Member

And what immaturity might you be referring to?

11. DubTrek

DubTrek Mayor of EcoCity

I'm going to summarize before I even write this, but this is a -1 from me.

In the interaction I've had with you or monitored while you interact with others, you've shown me nothing but qualities that limit your ability to support the players, which we are only here to help at the end of the day, but those surrounding you in assisting in that duty. You've been consistently rude to the player base as well as unprofessional, immature, and lack the drive to help assist with player issues.

Your inability to separate personal from professional shows a clear lack of fundamental understanding of why we (the Staff Team) are here. We are here to, ultimately, help the players of the server. This is done through collaboration with other staff who might have skillsets we do not or permissions we do not. We are expected to be the gold standard of the player base, which is why we are brought onto the staff team to begin with.

I fail to see how your service in your active duties positively contributes to the player base as a whole, or those surrounding you. If you're unable to perform your duties in your current position with professionalism, maturity, and the fundamental understanding that we are here for the players, I can't see how giving you a promotion will help the players or the staff team.

Now the above-mentioned reasons are in addition to the reasons listed above by the rest of the staff team. I agree with all of the reasons they listed.

I cannot, in good faith, recommend you for this promotion.

Kosu_, TheManOfSorrows and Spookz like this.
  12. Kosu_

Kosu_ New Member

YOOOOO FACTS