Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Burno0929

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Bruno0929, Apr 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruno0929

Bruno0929 Member

What is your IGN?
    Tell us your in-game name, and please ensure it’s correct.
    Bruno0929

When were you punished?
    Tell us the approximate time that you were punished. You should be able to find this in the ban database.
    20:52 3/1 2020
    Who by?
    This information should be displayed on your ban screen and in the ban database.
    Cali_blonde98

What offense did you commit?
    Please include as much detail as possible. The reason should be included in your ban.
    "Tp Killing" 3 days

Why should we accept your appeal?
    Tell us why we should accept and what you will do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    This was a /t spawn kill. I had a phone timer in hand waiting for 5 mins. I always wait 5mins for a safety net in the event of all this. While waiting for the 5min point, I saw Lifelog (also /t spawn) coming to kill me so I killed as Lifelog (directly after /t spawning) attack me. Cali was watching /vanish as she had been for the past two hours. I had not realized /t spawn kills were illegal. Cali had previously witnessed two instant t spawn kills on me by Cougar and Moist last week and said nothing. As I have previously asked Muffin for pvp details (involving no tpa kills, or new persons kills which I follow) I had also directly asked Sam what tp kills where he had answered TPA kills. Not t spawn kills. Today was the first time I had been informed about town spawns being illegal from an Admin. Knowing this is illegal this won't happen again.
    Additional comments.
    Please read my suggestions post discussing this specific topic. It seems that PVP rules are constantly reinterpreted. Also please see my player report on Cali.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

Hi Bruno :)
    To start off I'd like to make you aware that it was Muffinity who banned you not Cali.
    Next I would also like to inform you that Cali did bring evidence to us before you were banned which is how Muffin came to her decision to ban you for 3 days after receiving multiple complaints and then evidence being provided.
    Many thanks

3. Bruno0929

Bruno0929 Member

I appreciate your reply. I was informed that this is the only incident with there being evidence. This has been a one time deal may I ask why the ban based on a single offense over no valued items which I offered to return? (to muffin) and if you have the logs will LifeLog be prosecuted for the same action?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Wandering Weeb

As I said above i believe the conclusion to ban was based off the amount of reports filed on top of the evidence being brought forward.

5. Bruno0929

Bruno0929 Member

I do understand that but I've filed tens of reports on moists glitch abuse and estellas verbal abuse, but no one can do anything since there's no evidence. So why is my punishment affected by false reports with no evidence?

6. User95929

User95929 Active Member

7. Bruno0929

Bruno0929 Member

I understand that and have confessed this, but I would like to understand all my other questions. I mean I'm banned over a one-time event (which I didn't even know was illegal till after the matter and was told it was legal by a mod not even a month ago), three pieces of iron armor, a diamond plate, and a couple building supplies and the other three people Cali witnessed do this didn't even get a warning.

8. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Well this ban appeal is for your punishment not in regards to what other players have or haven't done. Bringing in what other players have done or haven't done won't affect whether your ban appeal is approved or not approved. As for the Moistsauce situation, it's being looked into. A second note, Moderators are allowed by any means to watch any players, Cali had a justifiable reason to watch you. She received multiple complaints from several players that you had been pushing players into pvp zones to kill them. That is the reason she went to watch you for many hours. She just happened to catch you kill someone within 3 minutes of going to their town via a teleport command.

AdamSPA and acostas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.