Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

D_0G's Ban Appeal due to Advertisment

Discussion in 'Denied' started by King_Roach, May 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King_Roach

King_Roach New Member

What is your IGN?
    D_0G

When were you punished?
    I was banned on June 12th, 2019
    Who by?
    kieranlb05

What offence did you commit?
    When I was banned, I was advertising a new server that I was trying to bring more hype too. I completely understand how wrong this was due to obvious reasons.

Why should we accept your appeal?
    This ban happened almost a year ago, and I believe by now I have had a chance to reflect on these actions and how immature and stupid it was of me to do this. I feel that by now I have grown as a person to understand not to do such senseless actions, especially since this server is so very unique and I wouldn't want to ruin the experience of any other players. I am just hoping that I will be given a second chance for the Different Craft Experience.
    Additional comments.
    Feel free to contact me on my discord if you would like more information: D_0G#1280
    Also I have changed my name plenty of times since I have played on this server so I am not sure who I was when I was banned tbh, but I am planning on making a new forums account to match my ign as is if I get accepted back into your server, thank you for the time!

2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Thank you for your interest in joining our community again; however we do not unban players who have a history of advertising on our server. I apologize for this inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.