Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Esako Helper Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Esako, Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esako

Esako Member

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?
    In-game name is Esako
    Nickname is usually Songbird

Have you had any name changes?
    No

What timezone do you live in?
    UK, GMT

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Received a jail and a ban before, in both cases there had been a misunderstanding between me and the mod in question, and was unbanned/unjailed as a result.
    I admit that in the past I have been quite vocal when seeing something wrong going on which has sometimes caused arguments, but I understand now how that won't help the situation.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Was requested by staff to make an application, so some staff clearly think I can be of help.
    I often spend a lot of time online, helping out with commands or information when other staff are busy/ are not online - or helping out other players with their builds/ or helping supply materials.
    I also have a lot of experience with Slimefun which comes up in a lot of questions from players.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!
    Outside of Minecraft I spend most of my time walking in the countryside, performing taxidermy, or playing other video games, such as my favourites - the BioShock series and Ori and the Blind Forest.

I wrote a long introduction about myself here at
    https://differentcraft.net/forums/threads/esakos-introduction.84/

If there is anything else you would like to know, or any more specifics in areas, feel free to let me know! :)

2. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

I feel as though you'd make a great helper as you have been here for quite some time and seem to know everything you have to in terms of server knowledge.
    Only concern is while you are very active on Teamspeak, you choose not to speak. Speaking is crucial to being a staff member and if you did that I feel as though you would be a shoe in for the position.

3. User3051

User3051 New Member

Thanks for taking the time to apply! Considering our conversation earlier, we're going to consider your application 'pending' and should you become more comfortable regarding what we discussed, let one of us know so the application can be re-addressed.
    Thread Locked.

4. User3051

User3051 New Member

Accepted.
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.