Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Favored's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Favored_Artist, Jul 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Favored_Artist

Favored_Artist New Member

What is your IGN?
    My in game name is Favored_Artist, I usually like to be called Favored or Artist. My discord name is Favored_Artist | My numbers for discord are #0231.

Have you had any name changes?
    I have changed my name once, Sweetpink1234, but I never use it anymore because

What timezone do you live in?
    My time zone is Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I have not been punished before on DifferentCraft, or any other server on Minecraft. I have never gotten in trouble or did anything wrong in any video game.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I would like to help this server be the best it can and improve it however I can. The staff members are nice and will assist anybody needing help. I would try to everything I can to help people, answer their questions, etc.

How old are you?
    I am 12 years old, but I am very mature for my age (Due to very serious moments in my life)

Tell us about yourself!
    In real life I am an artist (Duh) that has been drawing for 5 1/2-6 years. I usually play other games like Fortnite, Roblox, TitanFall, Overwatch, etc. My father has died due to being drunk about 3 years ago. I am 12 years old and I was born May 30th, 2006 (53006). I like the shows Steven Universe, SVTFOE, The End of The F***king World, Everything Sucks, and Family Guy. I listen to music in my free time to help me relax.

Signed,
    Favored_Artist

2. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

do u have teamspeak? you would have to 13 and at LEAST 2 weeks min on ts to even have a chance to get staff but i wish u luck

3. SteenDeFenomeen

If you read the format, it will say that they agree with discord aswell.. ;)

4. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

wow i am now oldschool am i?

5. User3051

User3051 New Member

Thanks for taking the time to apply! At this time, I have not ever seen you active on TS or Discord in voice chat. It's critical that you are active in one of the above voice chat's so that you can interact and get to know other staff members. If you decide to become active on one of the voice servers, feel free to re-apply after a couple weeks.
    Thread Locked.
    Denied.

Duckiegames likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.