Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Florence Is Looking For Builders

Discussion in 'Everything Towny!' started by moonubhai, Aug 25, 2017.

1. moonubhai

moonubhai Sultan of the Ottoman Empire

Hello Everyone,

Florence is looking for Medieval Builders to join our town we have no tax and are willing to give any number of plots for projects our members wish to work on. Our town also has an iron, gold and Guardian farm and Many others to make life easier. Florence is just getting started so we don't have a lot of active players but we are hoping to recruit and change that. Here are some screen shots of the town you can also do /t spawn Florence to see the town and to join /t join Florence If you want a plot do /mail moonubahi and I will give you a plot if your build is not satisfactory and does not comply with the town theme you will be asked to change your house if you refuse unfortunately we will destroy the house after a week of warning. Also note we will not kick anyone from town if you are inactive so you can have a peace of mind that someone won't steal your plot(s) you can find a list of our rules in town spawn.

-Moonubahi

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. moonubhai

moonubhai Sultan of the Ottoman Empire

I can't upload more pictures maybe because of size you can look at town by doing /t spawn Florence I'll upload when I can

-Moonubahi

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017