Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Goodbye everyone...

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by DaemonBeel, Dec 11, 2017.

?

Do you wish me luck on my new Journey?

1. Yes.

2. No.

3. Yes.. but I don't want you to go. \(Y_Y)>

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

I'll be resigning from the staff team again. You guys may think "Oh Daemon is retiring so he'll come back later when the server needs help again." Sadly that is not the case anymore. Due to reasons, I cannot disclose, I will not be coming back. I originally planned to be back mid-December but the server had a crisis and I came back early to help out due to mass messages I got in my mail asking for me to come back as staff.

Do not worry everyone. Before I left, out of consideration for you guys to still be safe when you guys play, I left the remaining staff with a list of people I suggest who can be staff. I cannot guarantee if they would be accepted though. It will be rough for the few weeks when they are being trained but you guys can handle it. It has been a fun while it lasted DC, I hope you all continue to have fun even when I'm gone.

Here is a quote for you all:
    "Let us not cry for the departure of one. It is merely a new path revealed that separates far from the rest. What is left is not sorrow, but memories that glisten in a vast space of emptiness."

Goodbye Everyone. You will all remain as a glistening shard of hope in my soul.

2. user6118

user6118 New Member

I will think of you every time I eat rice. <3

CoolJoe likes this.
  3. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

What Drea said.

CoolJoe likes this.