Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Goodbye

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by CoolJoe, Dec 23, 2017.

1. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Hello.
    As you can see from the title of this thread, I'm 'leaving' the server.
    After I post this, I will NEVER be connecting to the DifferentCraft server again.

I joined this server on August 1st of this year; some of the memories were good, some were bad. All good (and bad) things must come to an end, though, and my time on this server has ended.
    It's been fun... I guess; that's not the reason for my leave, though.

The reasons for my leave are written in the color red.

1)
    The first reason was what ignited the thought of leaving the server. When Have_Some_Milk got accepted to the staff team, I was infuriated. The reason why: Long story short, Have_Some_Milk ended up being the co-mayor of my (former) town. He was doing way more work than I was in the town, so he kept pressuring and pressuring me to make him Mayor. I finally agreed, but only under the condition that if he were to become mayor, I would stay the co-mayor of the town. Later on, after I had made him mayor, he said he was going to demote and/or kick me from the town because I "wasn't doing enough work". That went against the terms of the deal, I told him and he said: "You can't take this town away from me now, I've done too much". Anyway, to avoid conflict, I just left the town. Before I left, though, I turned my plots into Embassy plots. He got on, and after much conversation, he cleared the plots (which lots of money and time went into). There are also a few other things that he has done, but he has not been punished for them, but whatever. So, that's reason one.

2) The second reason is that my staff application was denied twice. That's not as big of a contributor to this, but it's still on here.

3) According to a few people, everybody on the server hates me. I don't want to be around people who don't like me. This is the reason that I'm actually posting this tonight. Diabesus (Diabetic) /ignore 'd me because I out-bid on the vote keys that he wanted. I was joking, so when I got them, I tried to tp to him and give them to him (for free as well), he didn't accept it. Then he sent me a message along the lines of: "Ignored for life. This is why everybody hates you.". So, yeah, I guess he didn't know it was a joke, but whatever.

Those are the three general reasons that I will be leaving this server. I would like to apologize for any problems that I have caused during my time on the server. Also, I have spent far too much time on this server. I think it's something like 35-45 hours or something like that. It's weird to think that four months of my life has been spent on this server. Anyway, this is the part where I say Goodbye. Like I said at the beginning of this, it's been fun.
    So, to everybody on this server who has helped me, I bid you farewell. To everybody who hates me for whatever reason, sorry that you feel hatred for somebody that you've never even met.

I end this post by saying this:
    This is nobody's fault. Nobody is responsible for this. This is my decision. For those of you who don't really
    care, don't forget, reading this is optional! Also, I forgive everybody on the server of everything.

Goodbye! Have a Merry Christmas!

2. Laggy

Laggy Member

It's so sad to see you leave, you were just nice and kind to everyone.

CoolJoe likes this.
  3. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

EDIT: I may get on sometimes. If/when I do, I will most likely switch to LOCAL chat, and mind only myself(ish); just an FYI.

Hajo2012 likes this.
  4. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Oh, I forgot about this...

Since the worst BEST staff member, well, doesn't play on the server anymore, this whole thread is kinda pointless now; as if it wasn't already xD.

5. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

so are you coming back

6. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

7. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

8. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

Yay I was neighbors with u but a comatose kicked me out ;-;

9. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

10. CringyPanda820

CringyPanda820 DaKingNamedPanda

Wow a comatose I mean a co Moyer who thought they were the mayor.

11. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

12. CoolJoe

CoolJoe Hydra Leader

Guess who's back and better than ever...

Meeeee lol

13. farleyeccles

farleyeccles Member

Hey I claimed the old town again

CoolJoe likes this.
  14. farleyeccles

farleyeccles Member

welcome back <3 again