Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Grimm_Stone's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Reimi_dies, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reimi_dies

Reimi_dies New Member

What is your IGN?
    Grimm_Stone on both ts and minecraft.

Have you had any name changes?
    Nope!

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No I have not, I tend to help people on servers.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    Lately in the server, which I love dearly, people have been disrespecting staff and I feel as if I would love to help out the team because they are very friendly and fair to the rest of the players. I am familiar with all of slimefun and such and would love to help newbies want to stay in the server so our community grows. I just feel like I would be a good asset to the team. I am kind, and stay calm and collected in heated situations. I personally just got discord but I will make sure to stay active as I can.

How old are you?
    I am 14, turning 15 in December. I may be younger but I am mature for my age group.

Tell us about yourself!

Of course, I have school , so during the week I at least make sure to get on once. During weekends I will definitely be more active though. I am an artist as well, so if the server wants something artistic looking for their profile picture or something of the sort I would love to.

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

I like you as a player as you seem to be one of the more mature ones, which is good especially when you're only 14 years of age. The only things that's a negative is that you can only make it on once during the week days and the fact that you've only been on the server for 1 week.

I don't think we're looking for anymore staff members at this time but you never know.
    However, I suppose there is no harm applying for staff, especially to help the server.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Are you still looking to be staff?

4. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Denied as there was no response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.