Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Guide to becoming staff*

Discussion in 'Guides, Tutorials, Tips!' started by Kee, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Hey all, we get a few questions about becoming staff, this post will hopefully answer most of those questions.
    The most important part of becoming staff is being on TS3 or TeamSpeak, to download TeamSpeak it's free search TS3 client on google or download it for $5 on the App Store (like me)

When on TeamSpeak act yourself, this helps us a lot!
    It allows us to get an idea of who you are and your personality, this further strengthens your chance of being staff.

Be helpful in game! This means giving commands for towny and mcmmo, this does NOT mean attempting to deal with a situation which staff are dealing with or attempting to threaten someone with a ban in game.

You should follow the template, its a simple thing to miss, read the template CTRL C it and fill it in. Remember once your on TeamSpeak (and talking with a mic) wait at least a week or two before applying, any earlier may decrease your chances of being accepted for staff.

Start small! If you apply for Mod straight away you are suddenly thrown into this mix of permissions and expectations. Helper is a much more chilled staff rank especially if your just starting as staff (like I did) and why wouldn't you the aim of being staff is to be helpful.

Be trustworthy, if you can be trusted and do what you say you will and don't make up stories to benefit your application. You will likely be looked at for being staff.

And hey, don't harass us about reading your staff application. We usually read applications within a week depending on how busy me rose and Jordan are, harassing us will likely have your application rejected.

*Disclaimer this is only a guide and following it is only the first part of the process, lots of variables may increase or decrease your chances of being staff (/history included)