Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

HaydenWw's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by HaydenWw, Feb 28, 2020.

1. HaydenWw

HaydenWw Mayor of Siscia

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN?

IGN: HaydenWw
    Nickname: EcoPrince
    Discord: Centurion#5506

Have you had any name changes?

No, I haven't.

What timezone do you live in?

GMT

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

No punishments at all.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I love to help people, I have wanted to be apart of the Differentcraft Staff Team for a while since I love the server. I do take small breaks because I have school to worry about, but I have always wanted to join the team. I have been on this server for a while now and have the knowledge I need about most of the plugins. I also want to become part of the Staff Team since the team is helpful towards all players, and I could help too.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

My name is Hayden, I am 14 years old, my birthday is on the 25 of December and I live in Britain. I love Geography and History (Primarily the Roman period), I also love music, I can play the piano. I am helpful around school and have had positions like Helper on other games, for example Unturned. I was a Helper of server I played on and when people failed rp or broke rules I would always fix it. I am Co-Mayor of EcoCity and I think that the server community is kind, polite and respectful to eachother.

Thanks for reading.
    - Hayden

neyastar, acostas and AdamSPA like this.
  2. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

I know Hayden for some time, he is a kind guy, he can be trusted and he really likes to help. He would be a very good Helper.

Definitely +1 from me.
    Good Luck !

3. acostas

acostas Member

yes for HaydenWw!

As i had mentioned for Adam, Hay is also young but his acts are mature enough to be in staff team. My only concern is his low activity, but i understand the fact of school and other irl priorities as everyone has.

Chad likes this.
  4. Cali_Blonde98

Cali_Blonde98 Co-Mayor of Braavos

Hayden has always been nice to people within the community which is a plus but I agree with Acostas with your activity status. We would all love to see you on more. Also, what do you believe you can bring to the staff group that is different from other applicants and current staff members? Hope to hear from you soon! :)

5. HaydenWw

HaydenWw Mayor of Siscia

I have been trying to be more active recently even with school and mock exams i have been more active, and i beleave i should be in the team for the reasons i put and because i am kind, caring, friendly, and if anybody ever feels down i try my best to make them happy, if that would be by telling them jokes, talking to them, helping them (not saying the team doesnt already have people like this), I also feel i would make a nice addition because as i said in my application, i love to help!, irl i clean my teachers rooms and help out clean afterschool not for anything like extra credit or something like that, just out of pure kindness, and because i dont like things being messy.. but i still spend some of my time doing this for my teachers because i love to help, when it comes to me helping i get quite happy from helping because not only does it make others happy if they get helped it makes me happy for making others happy.

AdamSPA likes this.
  6. AdamSPA

AdamSPA Mayor of EcoCity, King of EcoNation

Very nicely said :) Good luck !

7. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hello hayden thank you for your application please contact me on discord at your earliest convenience to schedule your interview. Hope to hear from you soon!

AdamSPA likes this.
  8. MajorDan

MajorDan New Member

whoooo good luck!!