Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RGB, Apr 26, 2020.

1. RGB

RGB The BEST color spectrum!

Introduction
    Hello! To the people who don’t know who I am my name is RGB or you could refer to me by my Discord name RGB be chillin or my IGN RGB__CMYK.

How did I end up here + the start.
    March 27th, 2020, I was chilling in a Voice chat on the State of Firestone Discord server talking to a couple buds, among those buds was a guy known as AtlanticCanuck, we were talking and during our conversation he asked if I had wanted to join a Towny Minecraft server.

Now before this I had quit Minecraft due to a bad experience playing on a Factions server and having my 1 year old town griefed by a hacker, after he finished describing the server to me I decided to join.

I had a pretty easy start on the server, Atlantic already had a town and I ended up joining that and with all the other things like the Mall which offered pretty much everything I needed.

Which leads me into the next part.

Where I’m at now.
    I think everyone can agree that they have lost everything and everyone is without their god tier weapons or towns due to the server meeting a terrible fate after a hacker gained access to it, however unlike some who have just outright quit the server I have decided to stay and help make a new town with both Atlantic and Cali.

I can’t wait to see what the future brings on the server!

-RGB

btw if you need like 73838238 Easter boots hit me up, only thing I didn’t lose lol.

Also someone tell me how to get the detective title, I’ve been trying for a month now and I will find it one day!

acostas and Spookz like this.