Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by BlueXander, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueXander

BlueXander CEO Of Mining n' Stuff Inc.

Helper Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~

What is your IGN? - BlueXander

Have you had any name changes? - No

What timezone do you live in? - Greenwich mean time

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why? - I do not believe I have received any punishments

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position? - I like helping other players and I have loads of resources that I can use to help supply them, I can also answer any questions relating to Vanilla MC

How old are you? - I am 14, 15 in October

2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

Hi, speaking as a player with no word in on your approval..I’d like to put my thoughts in on your application. I believe you have good intentions but unfortunately you seem to give off the impression that your knowledge specifically pertains to Vanilla Minecraft.

As a staff member, it’s required that you be knowledgeable in our many plugins such as Slimefun, Mythic/Diablo Drops, and most importantly Towny. You should know how these plugins function and be able to answer any questions that players may have about them.

In regards to helping players and ‘supplying’ them...You can already help players in this way naturally. Perhaps you could work your way up to an important role in a large/popular town and gain a following.

Either way I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Please have a lovely day.

3. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

You did not know how to find the application format and even then you needed a lot of help to make this application alone. I do appreciate your effort but your application is also very short.

@Kieranlb05

4. Alice

Alice Emperor

Nice to see more people wanting to appeal but this was a bit short tbh. A little tip (I am not a staff but this is still good) make your application a bit longer, give more details why they should pick you etc. Good luck still!

5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I have seen this application, i will take a look when im fully awake.

6. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Unfortunately we are not looking for staff with only vanilla knowledge, please learn more about the server and the forums an re apply.

You may not apply for at least 3 weeks

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.