Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Hi everyone! After what happened I think its time I go...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by L1ght7, Apr 26, 2020.

1. L1ght7

L1ght7 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I don't know if everyone knows who I am or not, but my name is L1ght7 (formerly L1ghtn1ng_St0rm7), and I have been a player on this server on and off for 4 years now. My playtime is over 600 hours, and I have made several towns that have come and gone. After the recent events that happened from the hacker, I just lost too much. I literally lost everything valuable I had except my vanilla tools and armor. I know a vast majority of players suffered the same fate, but I had already been contemplating leaving the server anyways just because it took up so much of my time. My decision was made for me once the worlds were deleted. I just don't have the time to play on this server like I used to, and I think my time on DifferentCraft has come to an end.

I have made some really good friends on this server and even met one of my closest friends here. To everyone that was a friend to me, thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me such a great 4 years. To the staff who put up with my sometimes, admittedly dumb, questions, thank you for doing such a good job, and to Jordan for making this server and allowing me to meet so many great people, thank you so much. It has truly been an honor to be part of this community.

I wish you all the best,
    ~L1ght

acostas likes this.
  2. User95929

User95929 Active Member

We sincerely appreciate the time and memories you made on the server. Maybe one day you'll find yourself returning to Differentcraft, only to witness how much it's grown in your absence. I hope you take care in life and all is well for you.

Much Love,
    Muffin

AdamSPA likes this.