Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Hi there! :D

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by twinSoul_, Mar 29, 2020.

1. twinSoul_

twinSoul_ New Member

Hey everyone! My name is twinSoul_. I'm an easygoing laid-back person who has a passion for RPG. On the server I am the proud mayor of the town Avel. A small, quiet village for those who wish to have a chilled out life on the server, or for those who wish to make something of themselves via a town creation or just to get up on their feet!

In real life, I have a number of hobbies I take interest in. I play drums, practice HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), own a 55 gallon freshwater aquarium, and lastly a reader and a writer! I have such a passion for this game we call life. I love the challenges it throws at me, and I always charge in head-on to meet those challenges. Armed with a warrior's spirit and a monk's wisdom, nothing can take me down.

I'm well spoken, but often out spoken. However make no mistake; my kindness should not be mistaken for weakness. I have so much I could say about myself but I don't believe it could fit into one forum post lmao. Whoever reads this, it's such a pleasure to meet you, and I'll see you on the server :D

Take care, take wisdom, take strength

-twin

AdamSPA likes this.
  2. MajorDan

MajorDan New Member

whats up my name is daniel

what you got in your fish tank??

3. twinSoul_

twinSoul_ New Member

I have two angelfish, seven platys, and a rainbow shark. planning on getting more stock, probably some more angelfish. but its nice :D some live plants as well

4. MajorDan

MajorDan New Member

o my gosh that is really cool i have a 4 gallon tank with two catfish and a little goldfish

5. luccacaus

luccacaus New Member

Welcome to the forums mate, good to see you here.