Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Holiday Events

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aflakk, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Aflakk

Aflakk Member

Since the Valentine's Event, the latest few have seem rather boring and unoriginal from the repeats from previous ones. What I liked about the Valentine's Event was the maze/parkour, which was a part of the event you could do that hardly involved a weeklong, mindless grind of mobs and chest search like the current summer event is.

For future events, I think there should be some kind of alternate activity for players to do apart from the mob grind for the exclusive event relics. This could be something like a maze/parkour like the Valentine's event had (location suggestion; hidden underneath the volcano), or something else, like a 'Treasure Map/Hunt' which would fit the current event. There could be a clue at the initial warp (freely given or with a small grind to purchase like Valentine's maze access/Halloween graveyard access) that sends you on a hunt around the event warp to find a rewards chest (similar rewards as the chest at the end of Valentine's parkour).

This would give some kind of activity to players who want to take part in the events on the server, but don't have the time/interest in standing in place. swinging a sword at an endless wave of mobs for hours on end

2. Alguy1

Alguy1 Member

I was personally underwhelmed by this summers event as well. What kind of person would not get bored from grinding for hours just to have something decent? Next event I want to see something original the the maze stated above or another minigame that would be fun and rewarding, especially since the server is really lacking that sort of thing for non-townowners. I'm not participating next event if it's another grind.

EDIT: It would have been cool if the summer event was a pirate ship battle with set gear and the goal was to sink the other ship and the winners were rewarded well and losers got something small for being there