Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

i was muted for 3 days

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MoJo193, May 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoJo193

MoJo193 New Member

name: MoJo193
    time: around 8pm last night
    by: kieranlb05
    reason: "toxic to the community"
    i do not recall being toxic to the community. about an hour before the mute (according to /history), i had said "this server sucks i'm out" and was kicked immediately by the console, understandably.

my reasoning behind this statement is: many players we being punished harshly and were warned for minuscule offenses, i.e. swearing with the server filter, saying "d*ck", talking about another server.
    if this was the reason for my mute, i personally find it very petty, seeing as my message was not sent nor received by anyone on the server. i was also kicked, removing my fly disc, which seems like enough punishment in and of itself.

now,
    if this is about naming my town Al-Qaeda, this was merely a joke and i apologize. this town had no bank, and it was disbanded the next day because of it.

i would be fine with waiting out this mute, but not being able to sell items to other players drove me to write this.

i would like staff to consider my appeal, and i will not be upset if it is declined.
    thank you for reading.

2. Noassi

Noassi One Man Army

Seems as you know what you were muted for then you know we aren't going to unmute you.
    Players have been banned for things like this, you know.

You're very lucky to not get even more of a punishment.

Thread Locked.
    Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.