Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

iMarsh_ Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by iMarsh_, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iMarsh_

iMarsh_ New Member

What is your IGN?
    IGN: iMarsh_
    Nickname: Marshmallow
    Team Speak: iMarsh_

Have you had any name changes?
    Marshmellow1019
    iMarshPie

What timezone do you live in?
    Eastern Standard Time

How active are you?
    I will be online everyday for at least 2 hours each day. When the holidays or breaks roll around, my schedule for being on will most likely not be everyday. In those times, I will try my best to set a goal of 1 hour and be on at least 5 days a week.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    None whatsoever

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    For the many years of staff and experience I've had on many Minecraft servers, I have learned values and lessons that would fit for a position of staff for any Minecraft server. I feel I belong in this staff position on this server because I have strong sympathy for others, I can apply strong force to people, and I can learn from the others through strong social skills I have required. When joining and improving the many servers I have joined, my strongest skill I have is the strong sympathy of being able to step in to another's shoes at any situation. Through moderating servers, many situations like disputes and lying have been shown. Through these situations my initial action is to step into another's shoes and sympathize their point of view and do the same with the other. This ability has led many situations to stop quickly, by letting myself think through the right and wrong in the situation. Next is my ability to not lightly punish on blatant acts to purposely disrupt the server. Through hacking and chat spamming such as: racism, sexism, nuker, fly, x-ray, and other hacking clients that directly harm other players, I will apply force that will not be argued nor fought with. It is the responsibility of the player to be good and sane on the server. Lastly, my elaborate social skills have led me to learn many lessons on the way, even as staff. As a staff member on this server, my mingling with others can allow myself to teach others lesson and even visa versa. Lessons can change people and change their perspective on many things. Through these three topics I have shared, and many more to come, I believe I should belong in this staff position as Moderator.

Underline= New topic

How old are you?
    16 years old

Tell us about yourself!

In my time outside of video games and the internet, my passion is to make travel movies on the many places I travel around the world. Though places in Europe, Asia, North America, and South America, I have captured the world though a lens that would be put together the best I can. Also, I love to play sports like soccer, basketball, and tennis. These sports have defined my younger life and I love to play them now. Finally, I also love to run. In my middle school years and throughout my current years in high school, I have joined the track team and cross country team all throughout. Running has always put me in a place that is calming and relaxing.

2. SteenDeFenomeen

I checked on you, and i saw u joined rougly 1 week ago, we would like to see new staff members to have atleast 2/3 weeks playtime and 2/3 weeks active time on discord and/or Teamspeak, thats because we want you as staff member to get known into the community! Further I haven't really seen you in the server, so i suggest go help out some people if there isn't any staff online, or with such small questions like how to do certain things, so i would suggest, you make some playing hours and help out some people!

Goodluck!

- Steen

Duckiegames likes this.
  3. User3051

User3051 New Member

Hi there,
    Thanks for taking the time to apply, but for the reasons listed above we will not be offering you an interview. You need to ensure you are active in chat while online, as well as in TS3 voice chat.

Thread Locked.
    Denied.

Duckiegames likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.