Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

'It' doesn't work. . it

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SolaceKairos, Oct 1, 2017.

1. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

So, I log on to the server and am placed into the starting hub. . normal. Anyway I go to the survival world, I 'Loading Terrain. . .' and them disconnect or get an error message before I even see the terrain or anything except the dirt background. . This has been ongoing for at least three days. The first day I joined it worked, from then on, this. I'd actually like to play this server. I do have things in my inventory, however if I need my player data reset to be able to play, that'd be a worth-while thing to be able to play the game further. If it is purely my connection, which I do not believe it is, then I am unsure what to do besides the standards of 'switch pro. .' anyway, please help.

2. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

Oh, right. Sorry, I never specified my I.G.N.. It's 'SolaceKairos' .

3. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Try this:

• Trying using 1.12
    • try to connect to towny.differentcraft.net

4. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

[{1.12.2},{w/ mods},{Play. I.P.}]: Disconnected
    [{1.12.2},{w/ mods},{Towny. I.P.}]: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    [{1.12.2},{w/o mods},{Play. I.P.}]: Disconnected
    [{1.12.2},{w/o mods},{Towny. I.P.}]: Disconnected
    [{1.12.1}]: No testing done.
    [{1.12},{w/ mods},{Play. I.P.}]: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    [{1.12},{w/ mods},{Towny. I.P.}]: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    [{1.12},{w/o mods},{Play. I.P.}]: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    [{1.12},{w/o mods},{Towny. I.P.}]: Disconnected
    {Mc. I.P.}: No testing done.

*By mods, I mean client side, namely optifine.
    *Also, on the Play. I.P., I am putting what happens when I go through the portal or use the selector.
    *Other note: Yes, I am restarting the MC launcher and using different profiles throughout and I have restarted my computer throughout aswell. The only other thing would be un->reinstall the program (MC) or, the more probably, server side on the network or my router, which I have not restarted. I'm aware that was a run-on sentence. . I think you get it.
    Edit: *I have just thought perhaps java is an issue, but I am lead to believe this is not true due to the fact this is not an issue for other servers the use Vanilla, Spigot, or Bukkit.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  5. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

The message was sent multiple times for some reason.

6. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

The message sent multiple times for some reason.

7. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

One Day Later. I am requesting help again I suppose. (This is to bump it to the newer messages.) Please read above.

8. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

Can I please have help with this, any suggestion even, I would like to play the game.

9. CrazyDad543

CrazyDad543 Member

Ok,
    1. so did you previously play on this server?
    2. Did someone using your same IP address get banned on this server?
    3. What happened different from when you were on this server, to when the incident first happened?
    4. Can you verify that you can indeed log onto other servers still?
    5. When one uninstalls MC their is always residual folders and files. So first I uninstall MC then find them and erase them. Then reinstall with no mods.
    6. Still won't work? Let me know

10. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

1) No, nor on another account. I had played for ~30minuets for one evening, from there on, it has not worked.
    2) No, noone else in my household has a copy of PC minecraft, nor can they get on mine. (or know how to.)
    3) I Timed Out that one night and from there on, I get Disconnected when connected to the Towny. server.
    4) Verify? As in get online on one of the server hubs? I am unsure what exactly you mean by that.
    5) Yes, I am aware of this, that has not helped, it is server-side on mine or 'yours.'

11. CrazyDad543

CrazyDad543 Member

I'm sorry I couldn't help... One other thing that comes to mind.....
    Have you tried to log in on a different pc?

12. SolaceKairos

SolaceKairos New Member

I have not tried that, nor do I have another PC to test that with. I may purchase another account and see what happens when I login on my first account. Not that I'm investing in that way, I've been planning on that or a while, or using another person.

13. Jordan

Jordan Owner
    Owner Staff Member

Sorry, This is not a problem our side. We can't do anything :(