Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

JOSUKE_8’S HELPER APPLICATION

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Gappy, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gappy

Gappy New Member

What is your IGN?
    JOSUKE_8
    JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA#5341

Have you had any name changes?
    Not that I know of.

What timezone do you live in?
    Central,Florida.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    No punishments, besides an uncalled for ban when I first joined the server, told to say the m-word to receive 2,500$, but recently, no.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I believe I am due to my active ness, I’m on literally every day at midnight or through the day, which is good cause I can help anyone that’s on at midnight when everyone is asleep.I also love to help people when they need help, whether it is helping someone build or solving tp-killing issues, I want to make sure who ever joins this server gets the best experience, and stays for a while, so this server can prosper and grow.

How old are you?

What else about me?
    In IRL, I am a art enthusiast whose won 3 contests, with 8 years of experience in photography.I help out at my church with helping people and such. I work at Walmart and I am currently in college for my photo-journalism degree, hopefully later on I will be able to become a future fashion photographer, and become a photographer for National Geographic.

2. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

Hi JOSUKE,

So I have looked at your application and it seems good that you included details about yourself, however there are somethings that you are missing in your application, after inspecting your name changes, you have appeared to have name changes and punishments on your account. You have recently received warnings of impersonation and TP killing, which indicate that you tried to do these and were warned for these because of this, helper's help one another and because of your recent attempts at breaking the rules show that you may not be suitable for the helper role. Regardless, you are very active, which would be a good thing for a helper, but because of your recent history, my opinion is that you shouldn't be a helper

Chad likes this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

As explained.
    Denied

Chad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.