Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

LucarioKarl's Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LucarioKarl, Jun 10, 2021.

1. LucarioKarl

LucarioKarl New Member

What is your IGN?
    My in game name LucarioKarl, my nickname is currently Karl. and my discord is LucarioKarl#4824

Have you had any name changes?

Not since joining Different Craft, no.

What timezone do you live in?
    Mountain Time!

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

Yes, I have received one warning several months ago for not dropping the topic. A player was saying something that she really should not have been saying and I was explaining to her the reasons why she should not be saying the things she was saying, Gonzo1o told us to drop the topic. But I continued to say something else on the topic despite being told to drop the topic. I then received a warning. I understand that my actions have consequences and I also realized that the rule is there to keep everyone safe. So i have since learned to not let conversations get inappropriate in the general chat and to always drop the topic when I am told to. I have also started figuring out exactly which conversations to avoid and advising other players to steer clear of those particular topics in general chat as well.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I believe I would be an extremely valuable member of staff because I care about this server more than I have ever cared about a Minecraft server before. I care about every single person who plays on the server and I want to help make DifferentCraft a safe and fun environment for everyone who plays. I have a keen eye for rule breaking and report my findings of offences to the staff frequently. I love helping players on the server whether they are an old player or a new player, cracked account or paid account. I spend a lot of time on this server and I believe that having me on the staff team could help make the server a better place for everyone! My main goal in becoming staff is to make the server a fun and safe environment for everyone.

How old are you?

I am 19!

Tell us about yourself!
    When I am not playing Minecraft or in a global pandemic I have been learning how to Tap Dance because I love musicals! I used to figure skate for 11 years of my life. I am currently waiting for the pandemic to be over so I can apply for in person university in a field that has something to do with criminal justice or helping victims of crimes / loss in general.

TheManOfSorrows likes this.
  2. MRbread

MRbread New Member

take my +1

LucarioKarl likes this.
  3. Leonaustin127

Leonaustin127 New Member
    Helper Staff Member

As of right now we're not able to add any more staff to the staff team, but as soon as it becomes available... Definitely a massive +1 from me. You're always helping new players, answering questions and helping staff find rule breakers already, I honestly believe you'd make a great addition to the staff team. Again +1 from me.

LucarioKarl likes this.
  4. diamondhero1

diamondhero1 New Member
    Moderator Staff Member

Very helpful player, nothing more need be said.
    +1

LucarioKarl likes this.
  5. Cordestian

Cordestian New Member

+1

It's about time you apply lol. You're helpful, and try to be friends with everyone. that's an excellent quality to have. knowing when to drop the topic and when to not engage is very important, and I think you now know these things. I'm excited to see you get promoted :D

LucarioKarl likes this.