Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

MikAndSoj's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MikAndSoj, Jun 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikAndSoj

MikAndSoj New Member

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

IG: MikAndSoj
    Discord: Mike[Peregrine] (#2631)
    TS: Mike or MikeS

Have you had any name changes?
    N/A

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT+1/+2 (Winter/Summer)

How active are you?
    ~6h/day, varies on weekends and holidays

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    Not that I can remember.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I would be suitable for the position because I have a lot of experience and have the right mindset.
    I've managed and administrated multiple Minecraft servers during the past 6 or so years.
    Some people would argue that it's important to punish people for breaking rules, however I believe that it varies depending on the situation since a player might not always realize it is against the rules. However if it's common sense that something should not be done or the person has already been informed or admits to knowing it's wrong, I'll punish them ackordingly. Honesty is always the key tho.

How old are you?

Tell us about yourself!

I'm an 18 year old music production student, I've been playing the piano since I was a small child and later started playin the organs. A few years back I got a Moderator rank on a MC server and managed to rapidly climb all the way to Head Admin, learning quickly and earning new experience and later I also started playing other games such as MTA(GTA:SA) and much more where I usually ended up becoming staff.
    This is probably because of my strong urge to help others, both the communities I work with and the players/members that I'm there to help, but also in general every day situations.
    I sometimes have trouble keeping deadlines but usually I manage to finnish the task in time through hard work.

2. Chad

Chad /t spawn Anaheim

Hello MikAndSoj. You seem like you know a decent amount about moderating, although I don't know you that well. Whenever I do see you in chat though, I feel like you may not understand the plugins here enough, which is a must.

Duckiegames likes this.
  3. acostas

acostas Member

Dunno if he will fit well in the mod team but I know Mik (not personally) and he seems a helpful and friendly guy.
    I am not sure if non-staff members should post here, just wanted to say my opinion on this.

Brenden and Chad like this.
  4. Brenden

Brenden Member

No , @acostas its open for everyone's opinion, @MikAndSoj I see you on a lot but hardly ever in the chat, try to make an attempt to speak more.

acostas and Chad like this.
  5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I would like to speak to you about this contact me on discord

Kieranlb05#1107

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.