Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

MMMMMMM Cookies!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by XxKiwiliciousxX, Sep 3, 2017.

?

So who here likes cookies?

1. Yes I love cookies

2. No they're gross

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. XxKiwiliciousxX

XxKiwiliciousxX New Member

So i had a dream that a friend of mine came to my house and brought subway cookies. I ate a couple then went back to playing games (in the dream) Then when i went to grab some more only to find out that my friend left the cookies on the back counter and the cookies got wet and soggy from the water leakage from the sink (the kitchen sink leaks water onto the back counter then on the carpet) I woke up upset hungry and very disappointed. sSo i grabbed the last of my birthday money $5 walked to the nearest subway and bought a 12 pack of cookies...

So moral of the story is....

Who here likes cookies?

2. User3051

User3051 New Member

Who DOESN'T like cookies?

redstonedesigner and seeanuh like this.
  3. user6118

user6118 New Member

me.

4. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

5. seeanuh

seeanuh Member

Cookie
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[​IMG]
    It has been suggested that this article be merged with Qurabiya. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2017.
    This article is about the food. For the computer terms, see HTTP cookie and Magic cookie. For other uses, see Cookie (disambiguation).
    Cookie
    [​IMG]
    Chocolate chip cookies
    Alternative names Biscuit
    Course Snack, dessert
    Place of origin Persia, 7th century AD[1]
    Serving temperature Often room temperature, although they may be served when still warm from the oven
    [​IMG] Cookbook: Cookie [​IMG] Media: Cookie
    A cookie is a baked or cooked good that is small, flat and sweet. It usually contains flour, sugar and some type of oil or fat. It may include other ingredients such as raisins, oats, chocolate chips, nuts, etc.

In most English-speaking countries except for the US and Canada, crisp cookies are called biscuits. Chewier biscuits are sometimes called cookies even in the UK.[2] Some cookies may also be named by their shape, such as date squares or bars.

Cookies or biscuits may be mass-produced in factories, made in small bakeries or home-made. Biscuit or cookie variants include sandwich biscuits, such as Custard creams, Jammie Dodgers, Bourbons and Oreos, with marshmallow or jam filling and sometimes dipped in chocolate or another sweet coating. Cookies are often served with beverages such as milk, coffee or tea. Factory-made cookies are sold in grocery stores, convenience stores and vending machines. Fresh-baked cookies are sold at bakeries and coffeehouses, with the latter ranging from small business-sized establishments to multinational corporations such as Starbucks.

6. seeanuh

seeanuh Member

History
    [​IMG]
    Cookies packed in a tin for shipment

Cookie-like hard wafers have existed for as long as baking is documented, in part because they deal with travel very well, but they were usually not sweet enough to be considered cookies by modern standards.[6]

Cookies appear to have their origins in 7th century AD Persia, shortly after the use of sugar became relatively common in the region.[1] They spread to Europe through the Muslim conquest of Spain. By the 14th century, they were common in all levels of society throughout Europe, from royal cuisine to street vendors.[citation needed]

With global travel becoming widespread at that time, cookies made a natural travel companion, a modernized equivalent of the travel cakes used throughout history. One of the most popular early cookies, which traveled especially well and became known on every continent by similar names, was the jumble, a relatively hard cookie made largely from nuts, sweetener, and water.

Cookies came to America through the Dutch in New Amsterdam in the late 1620s. The Dutch word "koekje" was Anglicized to "cookie" or cooky. The earliest reference to cookies in America is in 1703, when "The Dutch in New York provided...'in 1703...at a funeral 800 cookies...'"[7]

The most common modern cookie, given its style by the creaming of butter and sugar, was not common until the 18th century.[8]

Classification
    Cookies are broadly classified according to how they are formed, including at least these categories:

• Bar cookies consist of batter or other ingredients that are poured or pressed into a pan (sometimes in multiple layers) and cut into cookie-sized pieces after baking. In British English, bar cookies are known as "tray bakes".[2] Examples include brownies, fruit squares, and bars such as date squares.
    • Drop cookies are made from a relatively soft dough that is dropped by spoonfuls onto the baking sheet. During baking, the mounds of dough spread and flatten. Chocolate chip cookies (Toll House cookies), oatmeal (or oatmeal raisin) cookies, and rock cakes are popular examples of drop cookies. This may also include thumbprint cookies, for which a small central depression is created with a thumb or small spoon before baking to contain a filling, such as jam or a chocolate chip.[9] In the UK, the term "cookie" often refers only to this particular type of product.
    • Filled cookies are made from a rolled cookie dough filled with a fruit or confectionery filling before baking. Hamantash are a filled cookie.
    • Molded cookies are also made from a stiffer dough that is molded into balls or cookie shapes by hand before baking. Snickerdoodles and peanut butter cookies are examples of molded cookies. Some cookies, such as hermits or biscotti, are molded into large flattened loaves that are later cut into smaller cookies.
    • No-bake cookies are made by mixing a filler, such as cereal or nuts, into a melted confectionery binder, shaping into cookies or bars, and allowing to cool or harden. Oatmeal clusters and Rum balls are no-bake cookies.
    • Pressed cookies are made from a soft dough that is extruded from a cookie press into various decorative shapes before baking. Spritzgebäck are an example of a pressed cookie.
    • Refrigerator cookies (also known as icebox cookies) are made from a stiff dough that is refrigerated to make the raw dough even stiffer before cutting and baking. The dough is typically shaped into cylinders which are sliced into round cookies before baking. Pinwheel cookies and those made by Pillsbury are representative.
    • Rolled cookies are made from a stiffer dough that is rolled out and cut into shapes with a cookie cutter. Gingerbread men are an example.
    • Sandwich cookies are rolled or pressed cookies that are assembled as a sandwich with a sweet filling. Fillings include marshmallow, jam, and icing. The Oreo cookie, made of two chocolate cookies with a vanilla icing filling, is an example.
    Cookies also may be decorated with an icing, especially chocolate, and closely resemble a type of confectionery.

7. User3051

User3051 New Member

I feel as though I now have adequate knowledge about cookies.

8. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

I like making cookies because I'm old

9. redstonedesigner

redstonedesigner Happy to help!

Reading at 11:30PM my time.
    This thread just made me hungry!

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  10. User3051

User3051 New Member

I think scotch cookies are my favourite. I'd like some scotch cookies right now.

11. Pazza626

Pazza626 New Member

KOOKIEZ

12. Fluffy

Fluffy Active Member

I know we all like cookies but come on, 12 cookies?