Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

MrFumble's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Mrfumble, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Mrfumble

Mrfumble New Member

Mod Application
    ~-~-~-~-~-~
    What is your IGN?

My in game name is MrFumble, might change the nicknames sometimes, but the handle won't change. I have discord not TS, can get TS if needed, discord name is Fumble#6242.

Have you had any name changes?

Have not had any name changes.

What timezone do you live in?

I live in in the UK so GMT, but also elsewhere in Europe for holidays, so sometimes GMT+1.

How active are you?

I've, for the last 2 weeks, been on quite a few hours every day because of holidays. Once I get back to university it will be a bit less, mainly weekends, but I do plan to try check in at least once every 2 days if not every day. I'd like to keep my town growing so being active is quite an important aspect for me.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?

In my /history it says I got kicked for using a VPN, otherwise I have not committed any crimes against the server!

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?

I've been on and off the server for over 2 years, invested a lot of time into it and always enjoy coming back. Since I've been about for that long I've gotten a pretty good understanding of the workings, and anything I don't know I can pick up on quickly, always been a fast learner. I was in the army for two years, I feel like this gives me a good sense of responsibility, and a respect for the rules needed to be mod. Also I really enjoy playing the game. Taking these two sides into account I think I'd be a good candidate for moderator.

How old are you?

I am 22.

Tell us about yourself!

I've always loved gaming, and always have come back to Minecraft, but do enjoy playing a lot of different games too.

As I mentioned I spent two years in the army in Denmark, I've lived in a few different countries, speak Danish, English and French fluently. After the army I started University, got a year left now.

I started on the server nearly 2 years ago now, very quickly made my own town and got Lord after I started and haven't looked back since. I'm the Mayor of Fumbletown (great name I know), which recently has grown quite a bit to just over 50 members and very friendly core group that come on almost every day.

KongAlex111 and bever46 like this.
  2. bever46

bever46 Raku - Permbanned

Seems like everyone on the server applies for staff this week, +1 from me

3. xDawk

xDawk Barty

Humble fumble would definitely be a good addition to the staff team +1