Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by kitchendroop, Jun 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitchendroop

kitchendroop New Member

What is your IGN?
    I have gone by many names in the past. My IGN as of now is kitchendroop but I have been known as web_offline and ShowingBaker627

When were you punished?
    June 09, 2021, 15:51

Who by?
    Gonzo (formally known as gonzo1o)

What offence did you commit?
    Ban Evasion. I was banned for a moderate grief and then evaded using DC_Pro_crk

Why should we accept your appeal?
    I made a mistake, and I admit it. When I evaded I thought I could get away with it, but even at that point when I was opening TLauncher to make a new alt, I had a feeling that this will end badly. I had devoted 1 year of my life to DC and made a lot of new friends, some enemies and some became my followers. I started playing in June of 2020. People I knew on DC were a very important part of my life and I knew that no matter what happened to me IRL, they would not care one bit. It is that feeling of being important that drove me to play on DC and not continue my nomadic lifestyle (Hopping server to server for no reason, looking for a good server to play). I can not say that I will never do another offence in my life, but I can say that I will try my hardest to never make a mistake like this again.

Additional comments.
    Note - This is NOT a ban appeal. It a request for a ban REDUCTION

2. gonzo1o

gonzo1o King Of Westeros

Enough time has not passed since your banning for me to consider a reduction appeal. If you continue to be active in the discord and helpful to players, you may attempt an appeal for your ban again in 6 months time. Until that time, your ban will stand and your appeals will be declined as not enough time will have passed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.