Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

My resignation from the Staff Team

Discussion in 'General Discussion!' started by DaemonBeel, Aug 28, 2017.

1. DaemonBeel

DaemonBeel The Honorable Prime Minister of Rainbow

Hello, everyone! As you have noticed, I have officially retired from the Staff Team. I have foreshadowed this on the old website in a post regarding respect to helpers and staff. Alas, the time has come for myself to leave the team. I will still help keep chat is a cool manner even though I'm not staff, and hopefully, people will respect my past position as Moderator and listen to me. I can understand some people's confusion on my resignation and I will explain it now.

The main reason for resigning:
    I have to attend my College again. The fall semester has started and if I go to class, I will not have to energy to deal with the chat in an appropriate manner. I will probably be very angry and passive-aggressive. This is something I do not want everyone on DifferentCraft to see and ruin their experience. When the time comes, I will return to the staff team and help out everyone again.

Am I still involved with staff?
    Yes, I am still very involved with staff. Even though I won't be moderating chat, I will be taking a very behind the scene job. Everyone knows of the relics that were released, right? Those are unique custom items to this server only. I will be consistently creating and designing relics for everyone to enjoy.

If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me here on the forums. I will answer every one of them, as long as you give me the time.:D

2. iSato

iSato Resident Duck

We understand, duty calls.

Football athlete Vince Lombardi once said, "Individual commitment is a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."

[​IMG]

Glad to see you're gonna stick around.

DaemonBeel likes this.
  3. User3051

User3051 New Member

Good luck with your semester! Hope pre med treats you well.

Thanks for all your help and contribution as staff, we all appreciate it!

Good luck :)

DaemonBeel likes this.
  4. user6118

user6118 New Member

best asian friend ever!

DaemonBeel likes this.
  5. cutesheepo

cutesheepo Supreme Leader

I still hope that someday I can Make an anime about you

DaemonBeel likes this.
  6. Wuphe

Wuphe Member

Alright my dude, thanks for doing all that you do and I look forward to seeing back on the staff team.

And as always, stay thirsty my friends.

7. Xxepic_gamerxX

Xxepic_gamerxX Epic Member

Thanks for being a help to the server,the community and to the trouble makers themselves :p. I always enjoy seeing what you have to say on some topics.
    [11:15:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Emperor]Daemon » Slightly terrifying.
    [11:15:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Master] GingeOG » ^^^
    [11:15:08] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Detective] ninjalaggy69» why
    [11:15:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Emperor]Daemon» Ehhhh not much.
    [11:15:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Detective] ninjalaggy69» He's just a person who pays for a server on a game.
    [11:15:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Veteran]Epic » I have heard jordan..just haven't been brave enough to speak when he is on lol.
    [11:16:30] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Emperor] Daemon» He intimidating like a tall 6foot 5inch man with a super muscular body that like cats.
    [11:16:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Veteran] Epic » haha
    [11:16:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Emperor]Daemon» But since he likes cats hes pretty hill.

8. Kyronomix

Kyronomix New Member

I didn't really play when you were here, but thank you for your service in helping make the server what it is today!