Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

NethanielShade's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by NethanielShade, Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NethanielShade

NethanielShade Shadetown Mayor

What is your IGN?
    My Minecraft and TeamSpeak username is "NethanielShade". My Discord username is also "NethanielShade", and my Discord number is "#8851". My Skype username is "nethanielshade".

Have you had any name changes?
    None.

What timezone do you live in?
    CST (Central Standard Time), UTC - 6. Texas, United States.

Have you received any punishments before, and if so, why?
    I've never been banned from a Minecraft server, nor received any sort of warnings or anything on DifferentCraft.

Why do you feel you belong in this staff position?
    I got Minecraft on September 17th, 2011, for my 12'th birthday. Beta 1.8, the Adventure Update. Since then, I've played Minecraft extensively, never dropping the game for more than two months at a time, I've pretty much spent the last 7 years on this game more than any other. I've been Moderator on two Minecraft servers, way back in the day, and back in 2013 I believe, I was an admin on a server called RemyCraft (no longer exists, hope it's not advertising) for a long time. Then, in 2015-2016 I owned a server named Shadecraft, that I ended up having to delete due to lack of funds to keep it up.

Point is, I've had extensive staff experience on multiple servers. In DifferentCraft, I instantly fell in love. RPG-like servers with dungeons and events and custom items are my favorite type of server. I also am a big fan of towny. I've already got a town set up that I'm proud of, and I've donated to Lord rank. Not trying to play the "I gave money" card, but I'm mentioning it because it hopefully shows that I'm invested in the server, despite my relatively short amount of time on the server.

Lastly, I don't fit the 2 weeks requirement for TeamSpeak, as I use Discord way more than TeamSpeak, and wasn't planning on using TeamSpeak until I started thinking of applying. But since then, I have been on TS for several hours every single day. I've already messaged Jordan and Kieran on that topic (on Discord), but no matter the outcome of that, if you guys decide to wait until I fit that requirement or not, it's fine.

How old are you?
    18 years old and able to provide ID verification.

Tell us about yourself!
    Outside of Minecraft, I'm a chef/cook, who's worked at a few different restaurants. I'm engaged and living on my own with my fiancee and my son, and we're doing as well as we can despite being only 18. I'm still in highschool, but three months away from graduation. Once out of highschool, I will be (hopefully) hired on to some company as a computer programmer/coder. I'm fluent in Java, C#, and JSON script. In the process of learning JavaScript, LUA script, and Python. Ideally, I'd be in a video game making company, but any coding job would be nice.

Animefan0621 and CringyPanda820 like this.
  2. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

I’ll get talking to you on ts, would be great to have a chat to get to know you better.

3. Duckiegames

Duckiegames Emperor of Prussia

He is a very nice guy active on teamspeak and in game good luck nethaniel :D

4. YMF

YMF Active Member

Get to know the community well :) nice app.

CringyPanda820 and Kee like this.
  5. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

After a few long chats on ts I think you are a great person you seem professional and I think you would fit perfectly into the team, I will discuss my opinions with other staff.

CringyPanda820 and Duckiegames like this.
  6. YMF

YMF Active Member

He has not been online for 5 days...

neither have i ever seen this guy online

7. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

He’s told me he’s going to be off for the week

Duckiegames likes this.
  8. Animefan0621

Animefan0621 God of Ramen

I think Nethaniel would be a splendid helper. Good luck Man! Also just a little BUMP for yah. It has been a minute since this was made.

9. z0mbie_warr1or

z0mbie_warr1or ChickenCat

I think he wowuld be a great helper

10. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

Denied
    By request of the player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.