Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

New Plot Types and Updates to old ones!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alguy1, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Alguy1

Alguy1 Member

I've noticed that the server is really lacking specific plot types to enable players permissions on certain things (without toggling it on stuff you don't want it on). Here is a list of my suggested new plot types if it's possible to add them in ;)

Transport- Enables minecart, boat and any other type of transport for players to quickly get around
    Grinder- Enables mob spawning and killing of those mobs
    Farm(Update)- SF_Frankey said this in an earlier post but adding sugar cane, nether warts and cocoa beans to the list of breakable blocks would be nice
    Forestry- Allows Players to break logs and leaves, while also letting them plant new ones

What do you guys think of these and can you think of anymore? Would be cool if these got added:D

2. SteenDeFenomeen

Sadly this is something that is in the towny plugin, and that plugin is not owned by Jordan. Maybe you could try to tell it the founder of the plugin ^^ - steen

Alguy1 and Duckiegames like this.
  3. Kee

Kee Well-Known Member

You could go onto townys github and post a suggestion there. I know one of the towny devs and he says that’s the best thing to do :)

Alguy1 and Duckiegames like this.