Join Mc.DifferentCraft.Net Copy IP

Click to Copy

? Players Online

Nikko's Builder Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Nikko, Oct 22, 2017.

1. Nikko

Nikko New Member

What is your IGN?
    Nikko

What timezone do you live in?
    PST (Pacific Standard)

How old are you?

What can you provide the team?
    First off, I love building, I think it's a lot of fun and it can be very enjoyable. Building is the main reason I got into Minecraft and one of the reasons I've played for so long.

I've worked with one build team primarily for both personal builds and server builds. I've included photos from both down below.
    Working with other builders to plan, build, and modify projects is something I've done a lot, especially on personal builds where it took an extensive amount of planning and teamwork to get everything done.

I've dabbled in quite a few different areas of building but the majority have been medieval or fantasy themed. These are the themes I'm most comfortable with and enjoy the most, however, I'm open to trying out new things. I'm very familiar with WorldEdit and have used it extensively on projects.

What's your best build category?
    Medieval/Fantasy

Link your build portfolio below.
    My Album

Most of the builds featured were built in collaboration with WhiteWizard and a few others for either personal use or server use.

Also, if you'd like to see some of the builds in person, feel free to go to /t spawn Tanelorn. Coordinates are:
    x: -11819 z; 4972 y: 69

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    LittleSkittle_ likes this.
  2. LittleSkittle_

Did you build the trees as well?

3. Nikko

Nikko New Member

Which ones? I built many of the custom trees, as well as the large one on the lake.

4. LittleSkittle_

the ones in the picture

5. Nikko

Nikko New Member

I'm unsure of what you're referring to, but as a whole, I built most, if not all of the custom trees in the album. The vanilla Minecraft trees I did not build, but grew.